Sorry I haven't posted a new recipe for a while, fam! I've been busy with mom life, working, and getting ready for the holidays and have had to put social media in the back seat for a bit. I'm sure you all get that and I think it's best for our mental health to give ourselves little breaks anyway! Last week I made this rawmazing dressing to top my zucchini noodles, sweet peppers, and tempeh. It did not disappoint me and hit all those yummy flavor notes I was going after. It's super easy to make since all you need to do is throw everything in a blender, which is my favorite thing to be able to do for a meal these days. Hope you are enjoying the holidays and spending time with your family and friends too! ♥
Avocado Caesar Dressing
Ready in 15-20 minutes
- 1 medium-large avocado, pitted
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- A few pinches of sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp your favorite mustard
- 3/4 cup water
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until everything is smooth and consistent.
- Use atop your salad, zucchini noodles, or use as a dip for bell peppers, etc. Enjoy!