I have been getting in the mood for durian again (big surprise hehe) and one of my favorite ways to eat it is blended up in a smoothie bowl. Today I opted for blending it with wild blueberries, acai, goji berries, and vanilla. It turned out super creamy and delicious and definitely hit the spot. It kept me feeling full for many hours, which was great and isn't easy while in my third trimester. lol ☺ Below are the measurements I used if you want to give it a try. Enjoy!
Durian Blueberry Acai Smoothie
Ready in 5 minutes
- 3 cups freeze dried durian
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 packet frozen acai
- 2 cups water (or coconut water)
- 1 tbsp goji powder
- 1 tsp ground vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until everything is well combined (about 60 seconds).
- Pour into a large bowl, top with your favorite toppings, and eat up!
- Don’t have access to freeze dried durian? No problem, use frozen or fresh! (measurements may need to be altered a bit to achieve the right texture)