Mmm here's another one of my favorite dateorade recipes. I've been obsessed with limes for the past few months during this pregnancy so it's no wonder this recipe is a favorite! ☺ If you read my post about how beneficial dates are for an easier labor and are trying to meet your daily quota, this recipe will do just that! Enjoy!
KEY LIME PIE DATEORADE
Ready in 5 minutes
- 1 cup coconut water
- 6 dates (I used Barhi), pits removed
- 2 limes, juiced
- a small 1/4 inch piece of the lime rind
- Place all ingredients in your high speed blender.
- Blend on high until everything is pulverized (about 60 seconds).
- Pour into a glass and drink. Yum yum. Bon appetit!