Here's a tried and true delicious hummus recipe for you that's easy, bean-free, raw, and vegan! My bestie and I came up with this recipe a year and a half ago on a whim and it turned out to be so good that we made it multiple times. My fiance and I just got lots of goji berries so I thought it was the perfect time to pull this yummy recipe out of the archives. ☺ Hope you enjoy it too!
Spicy Goji Berry Hummus
Ready in 10-15 minutes
- 3 zucchini
- 1 cup goji berries
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil (or your preference oil)
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 ¼ tsp Celtic sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground vanilla (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until everything is smooth and consistent.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for a couple hours before serving.
- Dip whatever you want into it! I personally love celery, bell pepper, zucchini, and juice pulp crackers for dipping.