Skip to content
Save the Bees
Spread the word to save the bees! If the bees go extinct, so do we. Not a pretty picture at all.
Here are some things you can do to help save the bees:
• Plant bee-friendly flowers and flowering herbs in your garden/yard.
• Avoid using pesticides and other chemicals in your garden/yard.
• Leave your weeds "bee" ... at least until they are about to go to seed. A lot of weeds provide wildflowers for the bees to pollinate.
• Put out some fresh water in your yard for the thirsty bees.
• Support your local, organic farmers.
• Support your local beekeepers and buy local, raw honey.
• Become a sustainable, organic beekeeper yourself!
• Don't kill bees. If you see them, remain calm and stay out of their way. Bees are vegetarian and are not out to hurt you.
• Sign petitions and make your voice heard to the government about making changes to protect the bees.
• Share with others ways that they can help the bees!
save the bees
save the beesqueen beepollinationplant flowersorganichoneybeeshoneyhelpextinctionbeesbeekeeperbeeganbee pollen
Price, low to high
Price, high to low
Date, new to old
Date, old to new
Save the Bees Ladies' short sleeve t-shirt
Save the Bees Onesie
Save the Bees Die Cut Sticker
Save the Bees Crop Hoodie
Save the Bees Mug
Save the Bees Matte Black Magic Mug
Save the Bees Women's Racerback Tank
Save the Bees Organic T-Shirt
Save The Bees Towel
Save the Bees Unisex California Fleece Raglan Sweatshirt
Save the Bees Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Save the Bees Cuffed Beanie
Save the Bees Trucker Cap
Save the Bees Drawstring bag
Save the Bees Tote bag
Save the Bees Short sleeve kids t-shirt
Page 1 of 2