Mmm, avocado! So creamy, rich, and satisfying plus it's chock full of nutrients. It's the ultimate healthy fat. Now you can sport your love of avocados with this super cute pattern design! ♥
Fun facts: Did you know the word Avocado comes from a Nahuatl Indian (Aztec) word “ahuácatl” meaning testicle?! It is thought that the reference is either due to the avocado’s shape or the fact that it was considered to possess aphrodisiac qualities by the Aztecs. In Spanish, “ahuácatl” became “aguacate” and eventually “avogato” and then “avocado”. In English, the fruit was first described as an “Avagato pear” because of its pear-like shape. Later it also became known as an “alligator pear” given the alligator-like appearance to the skin. Over time, the term Avocado became the common word used to describe the fruit in English.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts