Spread the word to save the bees! If the bees go extinct, so do we. Not a pretty picture at all.
Here are some things you can do to help save the bees:
• Plant bee-friendly flowers and flowering herbs in your garden/yard.
• Avoid using pesticides and other chemicals in your garden/yard.
• Leave your weeds "bee" ... at least until they are about to go to seed. A lot of weeds provide wildflowers for the bees to pollinate.
• Put out some fresh water in your yard for the thirsty bees.
• Support your local, organic farmers.
• Support your local beekeepers and buy local, raw honey.
• Become a sustainable, organic beekeeper yourself!
• Don't kill bees. If you see them, remain calm and stay out of their way. Bees are vegetarian and are not out to hurt you.
• Sign petitions and make your voice heard to the government about making changes to protect the bees.
• Share with others ways that they can help the bees!
This unisex tank-top boasts a nice drape, which is ideal for layering or dealing with the summer heat. In true American Apparel style, the tank-top is extremely smooth and soft, and has reinforced smooth arm and head holes. It is made out of 100% cotton jersey, except for the heather grey color (90% cotton, 10% polyester).
• 100% fine jersey • Banded arm and head holes • Made in the USA, sweatshop free