Skip to content
Save the Bees Crop Hoodie
Black / S
Black / M
Black / L
Black / XL
Black / 2XL
Military Green / S
Military Green / M
Military Green / L
Military Green / XL
Military Green / 2XL
Storm / S
Storm / M
Storm / L
Storm / XL
Storm / 2XL
Peach / S
Peach / M
Peach / L
Peach / XL
Peach / 2XL
Add to cart
Spread the word to save the bees! If the bees go extinct, so do we. Not a pretty picture at all.
Here are some things you can do to help save the bees:
• Plant bee-friendly flowers and flowering herbs in your garden/yard.
• Avoid using pesticides and other chemicals in your garden/yard.
• Leave your weeds "bee" ... at least until they are about to go to seed. A lot of weeds provide wildflowers for the bees to pollinate.
• Put out some fresh water in your yard for the thirsty bees.
• Support your local, organic farmers.
• Support your local beekeepers and buy local, raw honey.
• Become a sustainable, organic beekeeper yourself!
• Don't kill bees. If you see them, remain calm and stay out of their way. Bees are vegetarian and are not out to hurt you.
• Sign petitions and make your voice heard to the government about making changes to protect the bees.
• Share with others ways that they can help the bees!
Let fashion take over your wardrobe with this great statement piece. The trendy raw hem and matching drawstrings means that this hoodie is bound to become a true favorite.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder
Share on Facebook
Pin on Pinterest