Skip to content
Save the Bees Mug
Add to cart
Spread the word to save the bees! If the bees go extinct, so do we. Not a pretty picture at all.
Here are some things you can do to help save the bees:
• Plant bee-friendly flowers and flowering herbs in your garden/yard.
• Avoid using pesticides and other chemicals in your garden/yard.
• Leave your weeds "bee" ... at least until they are about to go to seed. A lot of weeds provide wildflowers for the bees to pollinate.
• Put out some fresh water in your yard for the thirsty bees.
• Support your local, organic farmers.
• Support your local beekeepers and buy local, raw honey.
• Become a sustainable, organic beekeeper yourself!
• Don't kill bees. If you see them, remain calm and stay out of their way. Bees are vegetarian and are not out to hurt you.
• Sign petitions and make your voice heard to the government about making changes to protect the bees.
• Share with others ways that they can help the bees!
Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• White and glossy
Share on Facebook
Pin on Pinterest