Skip to content
Save the Bees Unisex California Fleece Raglan Sweatshirt
Black / XS - Sold out
Black / S - Sold out
Black / M - Sold out
Black / L - Sold out
Black / XL - Sold out
Black / 2XL - Sold out
Navy / XS - Sold out
Navy / S - Sold out
Navy / M - Sold out
Navy / L - Sold out
Navy / XL - Sold out
Navy / 2XL - Sold out
Heather Grey / XS - Sold out
Heather Grey / S - Sold out
Heather Grey / M - Sold out
Heather Grey / L - Sold out
Heather Grey / XL - Sold out
Heather Grey / 2XL - Sold out
Truffle / XS - Sold out
Truffle / S - Sold out
Truffle / M - Sold out
Truffle / L - Sold out
Truffle / XL - Sold out
Truffle / 2XL - Sold out
Spread the word to save the bees! If the bees go extinct, so do we. Not a pretty picture at all.
Here are some things you can do to help save the bees:
• Plant bee-friendly flowers and flowering herbs in your garden/yard.
• Avoid using pesticides and other chemicals in your garden/yard.
• Leave your weeds "bee" ... at least until they are about to go to seed. A lot of weeds provide wildflowers for the bees to pollinate.
• Put out some fresh water in your yard for the thirsty bees.
• Support your local, organic farmers.
• Support your local beekeepers and buy local, raw honey.
• Become a sustainable, organic beekeeper yourself!
• Don't kill bees. If you see them, remain calm and stay out of their way. Bees are vegetarian and are not out to hurt you.
• Sign petitions and make your voice heard to the government about making changes to protect the bees.
• Share with others ways that they can help the bees!
Super soft, classic everyday unisex California fleece sweatshirt with a traditional raglan sleeve.
• 100% California fleece cotton
• Raglan sleeves
• Crew neckline
• Unisex size. Women may want to size down for a slimmer fit.
Share on Facebook
Pin on Pinterest